Project: Interior decorating and styling of a rental apartment located in University City, MO.
Inspiration: Chic and urban pied-a-terre, with sophisticated sex appeal.
The Client: Young successful business woman who is always on the go in need of a calming sanctuary.
What We Love:
- Gallery installation mixing black and white abstract art and photography.
- Marble and brass coffee table.
- Iconic leather and wood shell chair.
What We Did:
- Comprehensive interior design plan including furnishings, art, and accessories.
- Worked directly with St. Louis artist Joy Moll to curate a custom, one-of-a-kind art piece.
- Overall styling and accessorizing.